Spring 2017 Course Enrollment Schedule and Information
1. The courses can be enrolled by Web access. Online Enrollment System: http://www.ais.tku.edu.tw/EleCos_English/loginE.aspx
2. Full academic year curriculums and single semester courses are automatically enrolled by Office of Academic Affairs, Curriculum Division. Students have to enroll TA Drill courses by the serial number. Your present in TA Drill courses are required, time conflicts should be avoided.
3. For those senior or graduate students who have attended English proficiency test but failed to pass are eligible to take the “Advanced English” course. (Please contact the Department of English Language and Culture at CL501 for enrollment and detail requirements.)
4. The General Core Curriculums: “Classics in World Literature”,” History and Culture”,“Philosophy and Religion”,” Arts Appreciation and Invention”,” Global Outlook”,” Futures Studies”,” Social Analysis”,” Civil Society and Participation”,” Natural Sciences”, the above courses will provide additional 5 quotas for seniors during the Adjustment Period.
5. Freshmen can enroll in variant PE activity course cross interests this semester.
6. Freshmen should enroll at least 1-2 courses from General Core Curriculums at this semester. (You can only choose 2 fields in each domain; each field can only choose 1 course.). College of business and management students must take the course “Introduction to computer”; therefore, do not enroll in any course in Computer Education Field in the Science domain.
7. To find the General Core Curriculums Information, please refer to TKU Course Catalogs→ “Admission Requirements,Fees, Registration / Enrollment / Examination and More.”→”4.Core Curriculum Information”.
8. Following students are authorized to have extra 6 credits for the semester.
8.1 Minor, Double Major, or Program (Please select the courses during enrollment period)
8.2 Students with previous semester score over 80, please select courses during Adjustment Period.
8.3 To take more than the maximum, graduate students enrolling in undergraduate curriculum and graduating seniors must download the Petition Form at Curriculum Division.
9. The table of your current class schedule is displayed for viewing on EMIS
at http://sinfo.ais.tku.edu.tw/eMIS/ after your selection in real time.
The Schedule and other information are attached.
For “Core Curriculum Information”, please visit the page below and download the document at the left column.
For Course Search and other related function, please visit the “Tamkang University Course Catalog” by clicking the links below: